Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday afternoon, and dreaming of summertime



This weekend the Edmonton Motorcycle show is happening at the Agricom: http://www.edmontonmotorcycleshow.ca/ Every year the third weekend in Janaury proves to be a high point for me since I can forget about the long winters in northern Alberta, and dream, at least for one afternoon, about riding when the weather is favorable.

In anticipation of a great show this year, I'll post some choice snaps of bikes that have been sent to me.

I especially like the bike with the red and black striped tank, and unbelieveably fat meat on the back, and the front too, which probably requires extra alertness when riding.

Hope you enjoy, and I look forward to meeting up with many of you at the show.

rob
















No comments:

Post a Comment